Our verified barcodes are recognised by more retailers globally than any other seller. There are no fiddly forms to fill out and absolutely no hidden costs.
New to barcodes?
Scroll for a quick introduction
There are two main retail barcode formats. EANs (European Article Numbers) are used internationally. UPCs (Universal Product Codes) are the most commonly used barcodes in the United States and Canada. Most retailers will accept both EAN and UPC codes, however, if you are planning on selling your products in the United States or Canada, a UPC code might be the best choice for you.
EAN barcodes can be created by prefixing a 12-digit UPC number with a 0 to create a 13-digit number, as shown above. The bars remain identical regardless of format.
Each product you sell requires its own unique barcode. So if you are selling shorts in 2 different colours, with 3 different sizes in each colour, you will need to purchase 6 barcodes – one for each size in each colour. Still not sure? Try our barcode calculator.
Our barcodes cost just $59 each, and the more you buy, the cheaper they are! You own your barcodes for life, which means there are no ongoing fees.
You will find our barcodes on products both online and in stores around the world.
- We provide verifiable international standard barcode numbers.
- Our barcodes are accepted by more retailers in Australia and globally than any other barcode seller.
- Free barcode registration is included in our barcode packages.
Own your barcodes for life
- A one-off payment with no ongoing fees.
- Our package includes your barcode numbers, images, complimentary barcode registration, and a guarantee of authenticity.
- The barcodes you buy from us are yours for life!
You can trust us to deliver
- Established in 2013, we have provided verified barcodes to over 100,000 happy customers!
- We offer a very quick turnaround, and fantastic customer service.
- On-going support is available for all of our customers.
The International Barcodes Network
We are a member of the International Barcodes Network and our barcodes are being used in over 100 countries. We have over 15 years’ experience in the barcode industry. Hence we can give expert advice on the use of barcodes.
The Network has sold more than 1,000,000 barcodes to over 100,000 customers since 2007. This means that we have extensive experience with barcodes internationally and are able to advise both our licensee organisations and by extension their customers how best to incorporate barcodes into their business.
All barcodes purchased from members of the IBN include FREE registration on our barcode database, barcodesdatabase.org. This service protects our customers from barcode theft and makes it easier for consumers to find product details online by simply googling the barcode number.